Why You’re At Risk If Cybersecurity Best Practices Aren’t Already A Business Priority
Cybersecurity Best Practices To Protect Your Organization
Cybersecurity threats are on the rise. Protecting businesses from digital threats is more important than ever. Eric Montague, CEO of Executech breaks down the common threats and solutions for cybersecurity.
What you need to consider to develop best practices:
- What is Ransomware?
- What are phishing emails?
- How to protect sensitive data?
- How is my operating system affected?
- Is my business at risk from cyber attacks?
- How can I protect my business from cyber criminals?
- What technology is available to protect against ransomware and malware?
- What is social engineering?
- How to tell if I need a firewall?
- Do I need cloud backups?
- Do I need a data recovery plan?
- And more!
Cybersecurity for Business Course Transcript/Overview:
Making Cybersecurity a Priority In Your IT Best Practices
Overview of cyber threats and how to protect your business
- Intro to Cybersecurity
- Infrastructure Integrity
- External Penetration Test
- Internal Breach Detection
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Intrusion Prevention
- Dynamic Blacklisting
- Content Filtering
- Intercept X
- Anti-Virus Software
- Email Security
- Spam Filter
- Geo Filtering
- Block Email from Yourself
- Account Configuration
- Suggested Security Schedule
- 2 Factor Authentication
- Revision History
- Regulatory Compliance
- Disaster Recovery
- Your Team
- CSIO (Chief Security Information Officer)
- Social Engineering
Join The Executech Newsletter And Get:
Critical Updates on Cyberattacks & Digital Threats
Breaking Tech News
Exclusive Business Tips
Expert Opinions & Insights