Emergency Preparedness: Preparing Your IT For Disaster
Executech partnered with Acronis and the League of Oregon Cities in this webinar to discuss emergency preparedness concerning your organization’s IT infrastructure. We cover a wide range of talking points to help you understand what it takes to prepare for natural disasters, cyberattacks, human error, etc.
Here’s the breakdown of the agenda:
Types Of Disasters
- Future Pandemic
- Natural Disaster
- Cyber Attack
- Failure/Human Error
- About Prevention
- Must-Have Tools
- How to Reduce Human error
- Types of Cyber Threats
- Preparing Your Technology
- Incident Response Plan
- Preparing Your Staff
- What are the first steps you should take in response to a disaster?
- Backups vs. Disaster Recovery
- What’s changed about disaster recovery in the last 12-18 months?
- What are the most common roadblocks when building a good Disaster Recovery plan?
We hope you enjoy the webinar! With the massive spike in cyber threats over the past 18 months, it’s important to adopt a “When, not if.” mindset to your organization’s IT emergency preparedness. As always, if you have any questions or need help with your organization’s emergency response plan, give us a call!
To learn more about protecting you and your business from cybersecurity threats, check out our Ultimate Guide To Cybersecurity!