CMMC Webinar Replay
Executech & Arctic Wolf
partnered up to bring you a webinar on CMMC! We brought in two experts to answer the common questions we hear regarding the certification:
- Brad Hanly – Systems Engineer @ Arctic Wolf
- James Wright – Technical Director @ Executech
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
The Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) is the gold standard when it comes to cybersecurity. With CMMC, the focus is on the capabilities required to ensure an excellent cyber process and regular hygiene for any company or organization doing business with the federal government (including third-party contractors). CMMC is a broad way to address more extensive compliance standards, map to other frameworks, and certify, all of which provide much more confidence to your procurement teams.
Join us to learn how to get started with CMMC, including:
- What is CMMC, and how it applies to your organization.
- How to map existing tools to CMMC.
- How to take action to assess your risk and secure your organization
- What parts of an organization does CMMC impact?
- What changes may be required to prepare for CMMC?
- How does CMMC impact an organization’s IT and Security Teams?
- What are the IT and Security elements of CMMC?
- How can an IT and Security Team prepare for CMMC?
- What is an actionable plan for an organization to begin this process?